Well Aware International Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.wellawareuk.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Well Aware International Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09481573, whose registered office is 6 Kent Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9JZ. Our data protection registration reference with the Information Commissioner's Office is ZA252563.
The domain is registered with 123 Reg and the website is managed by Squarespace. Our email provider is Cloudabove.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
In this policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Personal Information" means information relating to a single person (e.g. name, phone number, email address) which can be used on it's own to identify them.
"Non-Identifiable Information" means information that does not directly identify a single person (e.g. how you might browse our website). This information cannot be used on it's own to identify a single person.
"Cookies" means a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites.
“The site” means www.wellawareuk.com, the company’s (Well Aware International Ltd.) website
“User” means an individual who visits the site (www.wellawareuk.com)
“Us” and “We” means Well Aware International Ltd.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal Information. This refers to Information that relates directly to you (e.g. your name and email address).
- This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, make an enquiry, provide feedback, and when you report a problem with our site. This also includes when you participate in our services offline or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- The personal information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number. You are under no obligation to provide any personal data.
- We may ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how Well Aware International Ltd. can improve our offering to you. It is entirely your choice whether or not to provide personal information.
- If you are participating in a Well Aware International Ltd. programme you may be asked for information regarding your health. As with all personal information, Well Aware International Ltd. will not distribute this data any further than the necessary Well Aware International Ltd personnel.
- Non-Identifiable Information. This refers to Information that does not directly identify you (e.g. how you might browse our website). When you access the site (www.wellawareuk.com) via a web browser, mobile applications, or other client, we and our third party service providers may use a variety of technologies, now and hereafter devised, that automatically record certain usage information. This information may include:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
This domain is registered with 123 Reg and the website is managed by Squarespace. Our email provider is Cloudabove.
Squarespace Analytics. Squarespace uses analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our site. These tools collect non-identifiable information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our site. We may collect and use this analytics information to build a broader profile of our users so that we can serve you better.
Opting Out. You can choose to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the website. To do this, look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Personal Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Non-Identifiable Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of marketing we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant marketing to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable technical measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
If you have contacted us via a contact form on the website, we will use the contact information you provided to respond. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
· Email providers that assist us in hosting our email accounts
This domain is registered with 123 Reg and the website is managed by Squarespace. Our email provider is Cloudabove. For more information on their privacy policies, please visit their websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
We use the following social media sites to market our services:
If you like, comment or interact in any way with our pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In, some of your personal information becomes available to us such as your name, username, handle and profile picture. We do not store this information anywhere, though it will still be available to us on the social media website. We do not use this information unless it is to get in contact with you directly to respond to your comment or interaction.
We also receive from Facebook, an aggregated view of how people interact with our Facebook Page and information about age, location and gender of people who are following us. This functionality is managed by Facebook.
On Twitter, we are able to see any information that you make available to other Twitter users - even if you are not following us - as this is controlled by Twitter.
ACCESS AND INFORMATION